Our model of development contains two core components. First, all of our projects provide an immediate resource, such as safe access to clean water, free HIV-testing, food security, or a health clinic. Second, we promote our partners’ sustainability through capacity building and organizational growth. This, we believe, is the path to sustainable development and lasting change.
Consistent with our goal to empower those seeking a healthier future for their communities, all of our work is directed by our partners. Our role is to facilitate their efforts, which we do by building capacity and networks, providing resources and collaborating with all stakeholders. We aim to facilitate processes that are community-owned, transparent, sensitive to local culture, and give voice to those who have been marginalized, including women and children.
- Nancholi Youth Organisation (NAYO)
- Lubengoa Women Development Association (LUWODEA)
- Ecuador Earthquake Response
- Subcentro de Salud El Páramo, Ecuador
- SaludCom, a partnership with Nokia
- Butakoola Village Association for Development (BUVAD)
- Kabudula Education & Empowerment Project (KEEP)